Pumpernickel bread (approx. 50 g)
8 slices bresaola (approx. 50 g)
25 g finely chopped black olives stoned
25 g finely chopped, roasted pine nuts
50 g semi-dried tomatoes
8 fresh basil leaves
1. Cut the bread into 8 squares and toast them in a toaster until crispy.
2. Cut the cheese into 8 squares and place each piece of cheese on a slice of bresaola.
3. Spread the olives and pine nuts on the bresaola and fold over the filling to make small packages.
4. Fold the ends under the “packages” and place them seam down on the bread.
5. Add a Basil leave on the top for decoration